Friday, November 30, 2012

Crabtree & EEEEvelyn Deal

  
                                                    

Who knew that is how you pronounce Crabtree & Evelyn, but it's true.  I called them to ask a question about my order and it is definitely a long eeee.

Anyway I want to tell you about a deal that I found on dealnews.com today and it is a good one.  You know how Miss MoneyPenny goes through good hand cream since my hands look like they have had a hard life, and they have.  What with waitress work, library work, homemaking and gardening my hands are a wreck.  So, here is the deal:

Go to dealnews.com and click on the Editor's Choice tab.  Scroll down to the Crabtree & Evelyn deal and click on it.  The way you work this deal is buy five of the Hand Therapy creams (small size).  At checkout you end up paying a total of $10!! with free shipping.  I think that this is a one day deal, so if you are interested, jump on it and I did.  This is excellent hand cream, by the way and a very good deal.

                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment