Thursday, November 29, 2012

Costco Coupons 11/26-12/16/12

 
                                      

Now, you know that Miss MoneyPenny gives Subway a thumbs up.  I love their subs and don't feel like I've over indulged when I eat there.  This is exciting, but according to Facebook, December is Customer Appreciation Month and you can get a 6 inch sub for $2!!  I've noticed that Heather over at queenbeecoupons is talking about it, too, so I'm reasonably sure that this is the deal, although I haven't seen it advertised on TV yet.

If you are in the mood for a new laptop, Costco is offering coupons for $100 off several different brands, so that is worth a look.  There are also $3 coupons for several different vitamins.  I've found that Costco is a good place for drug storey type items and you can really save a bunch.  Example:  I got a bottle of 365 generic Zyrtec for $14.99 and you know how expensive Zyrtec is.  This little hint came from my physician when I flinched at the expense of taking a Zyrtec every night forever. 

This is my list of coupons:

Finish Powerball - $3.25 limit 5
Wisk Laundry Detergent - $3.50 limit 5
Philips Sonicare - $25
Kitchenaid Dish Rack - $5
Palmolive - $2 limit 2
Dove Bar Soap - $3.50 limit 2
Dove Body Wash - $3 limit 2
Nexxus Therappe Shampoo - $4 limit 4

You are probably wondering what the dish rack is all about.  I'm still using a brown and very ugly dish rack from the 70s, but I haven't gotten excited enough to buy a new one.  I'm gonna take a look at this Kitchenaid dish rack.  How cool could it be??  Here is a picture of the one that I've been using for almost 40 years:


Usually when I put my veggie garden to bed for the winter, that is it, until spring.  But this year I have a little winter garden.  Nothing fancy.  Just a row of Swiss chard and a 1 x 4 plot of lettuce.  All I did with the lettuce is sprinkle a mix of leftover seeds thickly over the dirt and scratched them in.  I've been eating the most wonderful lettuce and it even survived the 27 degree nights that we had last week.  Who knew??  Here is what I picked today:



And I know that colander is ugly but I've had it since the 60s and I don't plan on replacing it.  I bought it at McKay's Food Market in Reedsport, Oregon on my first grocery shopping trip as a new bride in 1967.  Some things are sacred and that colander is one of them.  And yes, we got married young back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment