Friday, November 23, 2012

Thanksgiving Pictures 2012


There is just something about a new baby to make holidays more special.  Miss Aslyn Grace is the first of the great-grandchildren and she is a beauty.  I decided instead of lecturing at you and telling you what to do like your mother that I would share some pictures of our Thanksgiving.  The first one is, of course, Aslyn:

 
 
And my beautiful daughter-in-law, Grandma Peggy:
 

 
 Handsome Baby Daddy, Kevin:


Handsome grandson, Uncle Eli:


And very pretty Baby Mama, Haley:


Our table, decorated by Haley who does good work:


The perfectly cooked turkey:


Making gravy in our family is man's work:


SERIOUS man's work:


And great-grandma MoneyPenny:


I hope that you are having a great holiday weekend and I will be back on Monday and that is a threat!!




No comments:

Post a Comment