Monday, May 21, 2012

Big Fat Check 5/15/12






Miss MoneyPenny got her Big Fat Check.  Did you?  I was bragging to my sister SmartyPants about my Ebates check for $30.55 when she said hers was for $80 something!!  That girl sure knows how to shop and get the deal.

Today is the last day of the 13% Ebate for a surprisingly good amount of stores.  I took advantage of two of them and one has already posted into my Ebates account.  I'll probably have to claim the other, but no problem.  We are talking free money here.  If you are a savvy online shopper, this is the way to go.  And if you score free shipping and no tax, you've hit the mother lode.

Below, I've posted the dates that you should expect to get your check.  You have to have at least $5.01 in your account to receive a check.  If not, it gets rolled over to the next quarter.
  
Purchases Posted BetweenBig Fat Check Sent
Jan 1-Mar 31May 15
Apr 1-June 30Aug 15
July 1-Sept 30Nov 15
Oct 1-Dec 31Feb 15

No comments:

Post a Comment