Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Costco Coupons 3/7 - 3/31/2013


Did you get your Costco/American Express Reward Coupon??  You will find it on the last page of your March American Express statement, which covers February charges.  The first year that I was in the program, I shredded my statement because I didn't understand that it wasn't going to be a check.  Now I am on it.

This is a win/win program and if you pay your charges off every month, you will get money for free, because this is a no fee card.  My daughter-in-law, who works at Costco, tells me that people come in and cash their coupon for several thousand dollars because they put their whole life on their card.  I'm thinking about doing this.  It would certainly require discipline.

Remember that you only have to cash your coupon at Costco.  You don't have to spend it there.

Costco has some pretty good coupons this time and I will be going down there soon for my monthly trip and hot dog.  I love those hot dogs even if they do give me a headache and my hands swell up, but all hot dogs do that to me.  Why is it that the foods I love the most (shellfish, for instance) don't love me back??  Here are the coupons that I like:

Royal 16-Sheet Paper Shredder - $20
Best Foods Mayonnaise - $2/limit 2
Pine Sol - $2/limit 5
Kingford Briquets - $4.50/limit 2
Palmolive Dish Soap - $2/limit 2
San Pelligrino Mineral Water - $3/limit 4
Resolve Spray 'n Wash - $3/limit 5
Colgate Optic White Toothpaste - $4/limit 2
Goodyear Wiper Blades - $2.50/limit 2
Brita Filters - $8/limit 5
Sonicare Replacement Heads - $10/limit 5
Kirkland Signature Diapers - $5/limit 2

I've been contemplating getting a flat screen TV for some time now.  The problem is that my 16 year old, 200 pound TV works just fine.  You have to sit close if you want to watch a movie, though.  Even my 18 year old grandson, Eli, mentioned it, and he has good young eyes.

When I finally do break down and get a new flat screen, I will get it at Costco.  And, why, you ask??  Because Costco has this fabulous service called Costco Concierge.  What it is is a 1-800 number that you call for technical support and it is free!!  I used this when I bought my iPod four years ago when they carried Apple products.  A very nice lady helped me set up my iTunes account and guided the way for my successful use of my beloved iPod.  I didn't know that it didn't come with decent instructions and I was expected to "intuit" how to work the thing!!  Crazy.

Anyway, I'm thinking that I want one of those smart TVs that you can hook up to your computer and stream Netflix and all the other cool things that you can do now...if you know how.  Eli says he will come up and get me going, including hooking my iPod and stereo up to the whole works.  Sounds like something out of the Jetsons, doesn't it??  But anyway, if we should run into issues, we will have the Concierge on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment