Wednesday, August 1, 2012

And the Winner is!!

I trucked over to Tina's this morning in my orange flip flops and jammies and had her draw the winning name.  She was actually thrilled to do it, but I'm rambling.  The winner of the $30 Macy's Gift Card celebrating the one year anniversary of Miss MoneyPenny is....Teri!!

Thanks so much, you guys, for hanging in there with me.  I have so much fun with Miss MoneyPenny!!  She is one wacky lady with a mission to have a fabulous life and lifestyle on limited retirement money and she wants to share.  She is always on the lookout for goods and services that are worthy of the Famous MoneyPenny Seal of Approval.  Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. On behalf all the buck stretchers out there I would like to thank Ms. MoneyPenny for sharing her insights with us. Her tips and suggestions are always helpful and her blog never fails to make us smile. It is such an honor to receive this wonderful gift card. I look forward to picking out a desperately needed new purse with it. What a lovely surprise to find it sitting on my desk today. MANY THANKS! ♥

    ReplyDelete