Monday, August 13, 2012

Costco Coupons 8/16-9/9, 2012


What is it, you ask??  I met Miss KnowItAll for lunch and a movie the other day and she gave me the latest issue of Costco Connection which I poured over like it was a copy of Playgirl.  As you know, I am "family" so do not receive the coupons or the magazine in the mail, but that is all about to end.

After I signed up for the cruise through Costco, I very sweetly told the nice lady my situation with the coupons and she forwarded me on to the magic man who could fix this.  He promised me that I am now on the mailing list.  We shall see.  I'll keep you posted.

Anyway, the above picture is what the Costco App looks like and I now have it on my smartphone, so I was able to see what the coupons are that are coming up on the 16th.  According to the article, they are working on making it possible for you to just swipe your phone for the coupons - no more cutting or ripping out the ones that require you to actually have them in your hot little hand.  Is that going to be cool, or what??  I'll let you know when I hear that they have it up and running.

Here are what I consider to be the interesting coupons:

Best Foods Mayonnaise - $2.25 (limit 2)
Bounce Dryer Sheets - $1.75 (1)
Huggies Diapers - $6.00 (2)
Colgate Toothpaste - $4.00 (2)
Neutrogena Rainbath - $4.00 (2)
Brita Oceania Pitcher/Filters - $8.00 (5)
Snapware Glasslock 20 pc set - $6.00
True Innovations Office Chair - $20.00
Refresh Eye Drops - $3.00 (1)
Zyrtec - $6.00 (2)

Cruise Fund Update:

Old Balance (after deposit) = $178.38

                                             +      1.00 (senior discount at The Rose)

New Balance                       = $179.38

2 comments:

  1. Cool Costco app! I'll be glad when I don't have to cut out those darn little coupons that then get lost and I can't find them when I am at the checkout.

    P.S. Your check is in the mail.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Costco app...who woulda thought?

    ReplyDelete