Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Good Coupons 8/16

Miss MoneyPenny promised you that she would tell you about the interesting coupons this week.  I bet you thought that I had forgotten because my memory went on vacation there for awhile.  I'm going to blame it on the lack of summer this year, although today was pretty wonderful.

If you need to restore your hair back to its natural color, there is a coupon in the RedPlum insert this week for $5 off two L'Oreal Haircolors.  Also, a $2 Advil coupon and a $5/2 Covergirl Naturaluxe products, which I plan to use at Rite Aid this week.  I'm almost out of my gloss/balm and it is on sale for Buy One, Get Second One 50% off.  That will be a good deal when I plunk that $5 coupon down.

The SmartSource insert has a $1 coupon for Nature Made vitamins.  The way I work this one is, to wait until it goes on BOGO (Buy one, get one free) and use two coupons for each bottle.  Both Safeway and Rite Aid are running BOGO this week if you are getting low on your vitamins.  Now, this really shocks me but there is a coupon for $30 off a Philips Norelco Sensotouch Electric Razor and it is good until the end of January 2012.  I had no idea that those things were so expensive when I lifted my favorite ex-husband's on the way out the door.  He never mentioned that it was missing...probably thought he had left it at one of his girlfriend's house.  Anyway, it works really well when you need to buff up your legs but don't have time for a shower to really give them a good scraping.  If this thing goes on sale, which it probably will around Christmas, jump on it for a nice present.

I've taken a quick look at the flyers for this week.  I will post next time on the deals, but in case my sister is listening,  Safeway is offering 10% off your groceries if you get your flu shot there.  I'm sure she is looking at flu shots in a whole new way after her flu turned into pneumonia last year.  I got a flu shot last year for the first time.  The last time I got the flu was so bad I never want to do that again.  Miss Know-it-All took me to the doctor and when the receptionist saw me, she quarantined us off in a room by ourselves and made us wear MASKS!!!  So, I get the shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment