Friday, September 6, 2013

Costco Coupons 9/5/13 - 9/29/13



My neighbor, Tina, has no fear.  She wanted to have her oak cabinets refinished so she asked for a couple of bids.  When neither one of the guys showed she went up to Hadlock Building Supply and asked them to show her how to do it herself.  She took them down herself and set up her saw horses and proceeded to clean, sand, and brush on several coats of stain.  And new hardware!!  They look fabulous and the guys have yet to show up.  Talk about a moneysaver!!  It is amazing what a woman can do with a little bit of courage and an electric screwdriver.  Here are the beautiful results:



Anyway, I mentioned last time that you don't have to clip coupons at Costco anymore.  Just show your coupon book at the checkstand, or in my case, the Costco app on my smartphone.  This works really slick.  In fact, I just flashed my phone when I went in the door because I hadn't dug out my card.  I don't know if this works or the lady at the door was surprised and didn't know what to do.  I'll try it again tomorrow when I'm down there and let you know

Allergy season is starting back up for some of us unfortunates and Costco has coupons for all the Kirkland Signature generics.  This is a HUGE savings, so if you need it, check it out.  Also, it is time to stock up on Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream because there is a $3 coupon.  This is the Costco size at 20 ounces instead of the Target, etc. 16.  Miss MoneyPenny did an entire post on the benefits of Cetaphil and you can see it here.

Here are the interesting coupons:

Goodyear Wiper Blades - $3 (think winter driving coming up)
Palmolive - $2
KS Facial Tissue - $3
Cascade Action Pacs - $3
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream - $3
18pc Snapware Pyrex Glass Food Storage Set - $6
KS Aller-Fex - $6
KS Aller -Tec - $3
Ks Aller-Clear - $3




No comments:

Post a Comment