Sunday, October 6, 2013

Costco Coupons 10/3/2013 - 10/27/2013


Miss MoneyPenny never thought that she would have a table that looks like this.  The sad thing is it usually looks like this, sometimes even worse.  The only time it gets cleaned off is when company is coming.  I thought that if I posted this picture I would be shamed into keeping it tidy.  Who knows??  It worked really well with my food waste problem.

Instead of cleaning house I was outside raking leaves and slowly getting the garden put to bed.  I deadheaded the zinnias and dahlias hoping to get more blooms before they get frozen to death and I planted my first crop of garlic.  I mentioned in an earlier post that one of the ladies from my knitting group gave me some garlic from Italy.  I'm excited to see how it turns out.

Last week while I was at Costco I picked up a new set of flannel sheets.  I use flannel all year long because I love the way it feels.  This is my third set of Costco flannels and this one seems even more luxurious than the others and you can't beat the price of $29.99 for a set of queens.

The Costco coupons are exceptionally good this month.  Here are the highlights:

Keurig Platinum Brewer - $25
Vizio 80" TV - $600 (yes, really)
Food Should Taste Good Tortilla Chips - $2
Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chips - $2.50
Kleenex - $3.50
Pantene Shampoo/Conditioner - $2
Tide with Downey - $6.50
Kirkland Signature Diapers - $5
Huggies Pull-Ups - $6
Crest Toothpaste - $4
Dove Beauty Bars - $3.25
Crest 3D WhiteStrips - $10
Brita Pitcher/Filters - $8
LED Motion Activated Security Light - $10
Sonicare Replacement Brush Heads - $10
Cottonelle Flushable Wipes - $3

Remember if you use Verizon that Costco is the best place to get your phone.  And if you need tires there is a $70 coupon for Michelins this month.

At checkout just show them the coupons on your smartphone or show them your coupon booklet.  No more clipping coupons and leaving them on the kitchen counter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment