Friday, March 2, 2012

Grocery Basket 3/2

Before we get to the groceries Miss MoneyPenny wanted to let you know about a killer deal on Danskos over at 6pm.com and it includes free shipping.  I follow Queenbeecoupons.com because she is out of the Olympia area and is really on the ball with the deals.  Miss MoneyPenny loves Danskos.

This is what I'm looking at this week at QFC:

Coffee Mate - $2.99ea
Silk almond milk - $2.79ea
Oikos Greek yogurt - 10/$10
Fage Greek yogurt - 4/$5 (better yogurt in my humble opinion)
New York strip steak - $5.99/lb
Fresh rockfish fillets - $5.99/lb
Broccoli/Cauliflower - $1/lb
Del Monte cantaloupes - 2/$6
Lady Alice apples - $1.49/lb

The guy from Seattle is making his famous pizza this weekend so I will really need to roast a bunch of veggies to offset what it will do to my weight loss plans.

No comments:

Post a Comment