Saturday, July 12, 2014

Costco Coupons 7/10/14 - 8/3/14



Check out the size of these beautiful carrots!!  The reason that I'm so excited about them is that I tried to grow carrots back in the 90s and they were about the size of those little itty bitty corns that you see in Chinese food, so I've given them a pass.  I know that I've told you that potatoes from your garden are not the same animal as those from the grocery store.  Same thing with the carrots.  So sweet and you don't need to peel them.

There is something so satisfying in going out to the back yard in the morning and picking raspberries for my cereal.  Then out there again to pick lettuce and an onion for my lunchtime sandwich - and carrots for my dinner.  When you can feed yourself you beat the hell out of your grocery budget.  Yes!!  And working in the garden keeps me out of the bars.

Okay, let's look at the coupons.  You know, of course, that the way to get the most from your Costco dollars is to buy your stuff with coupons.  It makes the deal that much more sweeter.

I want to point out that Costco is offering the ladies' lounge pant again in the two pack.  I bought these last winter and wear them around the house and to bed all the time.  They are good quality and long enough!!  I have such a hard time with too short pants.  I was talking to a clerk at Costco about this who has the same problem.  She said that if the pants are too short she rolls them up and makes capris out of them.  Genius!!

Here are some good coupons:

Colgate Optic White Toothpaste - $4.50
Karen Neuberger Ladies' Lounge Pant - $3/2pk
Centrum Silver - $3
Honeynut Cheerios - $2.30
Kellogg's Strawberry Special K - $2.20
Gain Powder - $4.50 (I've been happy using this instead of Tide)
Gain Liquid - $4
Perrier Sparkling Water - $3.50
Kleenex - $3.50

If you use vitamins and supplements it is a no-brainer to buy them at Costco, especially with a coupon.  I also buy my smartphones and tires there for big savings.  My Galaxy ended up costing me nothing once I got the rebate.


Mom buys the plumbing vans and this is the new one.  I have really good credit (826) so I get the good deals which included zero down and zero interest.  That is a huge saving when you consider that a new van tricked out with all the shelving comes in at around thirty grand.  I don't know what 4 or 5 percent interest would be but I imagine that it would be a couple thousand added on to the price.


My son, the plumber, with his granddaughter and his beloved old dog, Dean.

No comments:

Post a Comment