Monday, February 3, 2014

Costco Coupons 1/30/14 - 2/23/14


Now, you know that Miss MoneyPenny has been a Seahawks fan every since we moved up from Portland in 1982...and it has been a tough gig, let me tell you.  But it is just like with the Mariners - either you are a fan or you are not really a fan.  I'm a serious fan.  I watch them no matter where they are in their divisions and it finally paid off last night with Seattle taking the Super Bowl and giving Denver a good beatdown in the process.  Hubba hubba!!

Okay - let's take a look at Costco's coupon for this cycle.  Those of us who are Cetaphil fans are excited to see a good coupon for all their products.  Normally Costco only puts out a coupon for Cetaphil twice a year, so stock up.  You can't beat the jug of moisturizing cream for effectiveness, in my opinion, and that is the only one that counts here.

These are my suggestions:

Tide - $2.50
Downy - $2
Kirkland Signature Facial Tissue - $3
Charmin - $3
Finish Powerball Tabs - $3.50
Food Should Taste Good Crackers - $4
Kellogg's Raisin Bran - $2
Multi-Grain Cheerios - $2.50
Wild Planet Albacore Tuna - $4 (excellent tuna)
Cetaphil Products - $4.25
Crest 3D White Toothpaste - $4
Crest 3D Whitestrips - $10
Dove Beauty Bars - $3.25
Gillette CustomPlus Disposable Razors - $5
Philips Sonicare Replacement Brushheads - $10
Philips Sonicare Flexcare Premium Edition - $30

I was going to prune Don Juan, the rose, this week, plus, tackle the raspberry patch but it looks like we might be in for some frigid temperatures.  I'm gonna wait because I was planning on trimming Don down to about two feet and he would probably freeze to death just to spite me.

This is my first time with raspberries and I didn't have a clue how to take care of them.  Enter YouTube!!  What did we do before YouTube??  Anyway, now I've got it...I think.  It looks pretty straightforward.  The idea is to get rid of the old wood and try not to shave off this years crop.  Easy peasy.  We will see how this goes.

I'm going to bring in one of my hummer feeders tonight so that I will have one that is thawed out for tomorrow morning.  It is so sad to see the poor dears trying to work a frozen solid feeder.  I just keep trading them out until the cold snap lets up.  The hummers will appreciate it.



No comments:

Post a Comment