Sunday, May 12, 2013

Costco Coupons 5/9 - 6/2/13


Happy Mother's Day everybody!! and just in time for our "normal" May weather.  I don't mind it though.  Some overcast, some sun, some rain, and high 60s.  Perfect gardening weather, in my opinion.  This week I'm going to fill up the deck pots because we should be free of frost by now.  And speaking of deck pots, check out this beautiful petunia pot from my daughter-in-law, Miss PeggyRae.  That girl never disappoints!!

So, moving on to the Costco coupons for this month.  I didn't see any real standouts this time but in keeping with my method of keeping my house stocked for the least money, there are always some decent coupons that I can use.  Remember that the coupon is for money off, not the actual price of the product.

Here are my suggestions this month:

Reynolds Wrap - $3.25
Shout - $2.50
Crest White Strips - $10
Brita Pitcher/Filters - $8
Refresh Eye Drops - $3
Kirkland Signature Fish Oil - $2.50
Tide - $2.50
Dove Bar Soap - $3.50
Cascade Action Pacs - $3

There is also a $10 rebate at 3dwhite.com under the "coupon" tab making the White Strips $19.99 - a very good price for a Costco size pack of strips.

Also, don't forget - if you need a new smartphone or tires, there are always coupons for them.  The people at the Verizon booth and Tire Shop are the best - and, no waiting in lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment