Friday, July 13, 2012

Upstairs Bowling

Miss MoneyPenny is cranky today for a couple of reasons.  The first being that God has been making a lot of racket upstairs with his bowling game and every time he bowls a strike, a big bolt of lightning lights up the place and then the high-fives after.  A girl couldn't get any sleep when three dogs clamored on top of her and shook violently every time a big boom went off.  This behavior coming from dogs that could care less about fireworks, and I live in a neighborhood where the locals routinely fire off their guns when they run out of fireworks during the 4th and New Years, or whenever they feel like it.  Go figure.

The other reason for my snarly mood is that I can't get the IRS 941 form for quarterly reports to load.  I see the report behind the nasty little message but can't get to it.  First the IRS quits sending out paper forms to remind me that it is time to file.  Now they won't even let me do it online.  I wonder if it has anything to do with the bowling upstairs which seems to be winding down, with just a few rumbles off in the distance.  I'll give it a try later when I'm in a better mood - after my nap.

Anyway, on Wednesday, Miss MaggieMay and I were in Macy's because MM needed her blusher, which, of course, they have discontinued, and I happened over to the discount rack.  You never know what you might find there and I've found some goodies.  This time I scooped up a pair of cotton sateen pajama bottoms in black, with pink cabbage roses!! 


They were marked down from $21.98 to $7.69.  I laid my 20% coupon down and ended up paying $6.68, including tax.  Not bad at all, and they washed up beautifully.  My son told me that my DD-in-law walks into the house and immediately puts on her jammie bottoms.  What's wrong with that?  We need to be comfy after enduring tight waistbands and bras all day.  You men try it and see how you like it, tough guys.  Add a pair of pantyhose and you'll be begging for mercy.

Reminder:

You ladies better start leaving comments or that guy, Jeff, is going to win the $30 Macy's gift card.  The deadline is July 31st.  Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Fancy pants--I'm jealousy

    JBM (You know who this is)!

    ReplyDelete