Friday, June 13, 2014

Costco Coupons 6/12/14 - 7/6/14



Don't you just love it when something that you see in your head actually works out??  My idea was that my little bitty honeysuckle would climb his trellis and be beautiful and also spill over the back of the fence and be beautiful in the back yard.  I think it worked out.  And not only is it beautiful it is a hummingbird magnet.  The little bombers just go crazy on it.

Before I get to the good coupons for this month I wanted to tell you that I ordered 500 checks from Costco.com and it came to $18.66 with tax.  No shipping.  I called my credit union and they told me that 100 checks (not 500) would be $16.04 before tax but I forgot to ask about shipping.  Anyway do the math.  I do most of my banking online but I do write several checks through the month for the yard guy, house cleaners, dog groomer, etc.  Once you get used to debit and online banking writing checks is irritating but at least I'm not being taken to the cleaners.

Okay - Costco has some good coupons this month.  If your DVD player needs replacing I can vouch for the Samsung Blu-Ray (DVDs also) player with WiFi.  I had no idea that my old player was such a dog until I got this.  It is easy to set up and get hooked up to WiFi without too much cussing and gnashing of teeth.  Also, check out the briquets for barbecue season.

Here is what I consider to be the best of the coupons:

Sonicare Elite Rechargeable Toothbrush - $20
Samsung Blu-Ray Player - $15
Best Foods Mayonnaise - $2 (think sandwiches for the kids home for the summer)
Starbucks French Rst Whole Bean Coffee - $4.50
Palmolive - $2
Tide - $2.50
Kingsford Briquets - $4.30
Resolve Spray 'n Wash - $3
Ziploc Variety Pack - $2.30
Crest 3D Whitestrips - $10
Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers - $5
Cottonelle Flushables - $3.50 (my son, the plumber says don't flush)


Poppy, the Boston Terror, pre-treating the silverware.

No comments:

Post a Comment