Thursday, April 10, 2014

Costco Coupons 4/10/2014 - 5/4/2014



This is Lou's 2014 pic.  When Miss Lou passed away her daughter, my daughter-in-law, Miss PeggyRae divided up her large shamrock and gave me a piece.  She is gorgeous until late fall when she gets really sparse and leggy.  I give her a butch and let her spend the winter in the guest room which is kind of dark and water her monthly.  When spring happens I bring her out into the light and give her a good jolt of Miracle Gro and she goes crazy, as you can see.

And speaking of Miss PeggyRae, we are celebrating ladies' birthdays tomorrow at Silver City Brewery.  This year there will be five of us since Miss Jenny will be joining us.  I started doing this at least five years ago because all my ladies have their birthday in March so I get them together all at once and we celebrate.  Miss Jenny is honorary because her birthday is in August but why not??

And speaking of Miss PeggyRae who works at Costco we segue into the coupons for this month.  I know that was weak but you try to put a blog post together a couple times a week and see what I mean.  Anyway, using the MoneyPenny system of looking for the best deals on "real food" and things that we really need and use, here are my suggestions for this month:

HGTV Home 8-pc Solar Pathway Light Set - $10
Hunter 54" Bronze Ceiling Fan with Light - $20
Foodsaver 2 in 1 Vacuum Sealing System - $30 (very good deal)
KitchenAid Stand Mixer - $60
Sonicare Elite Rechargeable Toothbrush - $20
Snapware Pyrex Glass Food Storage 18 pc Set - $6
Sak Crochet Tote - $10 (I bought one of these a couple years ago and still looks great)
Starbucks French Roast Whole Bean Coffee - $4.50
Finish Powerball Tabs - $3
Kleenex - $3.50
Pantene - $2
Tide Powder AND Bounce Dryer Sheets - $9


Poppy, the Boston Terror and her mortal enemy the cat warming up the pillows.  For some reason when everyone gets on the bed peace is declared.

No comments:

Post a Comment