Saturday, March 8, 2014

Costco Coupons 3/6/14 - 3/30/14



This morning I planted rows of spinach, beets, lettuce, and radishes.  It was so windy that it felt like it was going to blow my hair off but that is good because supposedly there is rain coming to water in my seeds.  I also mixed up my pink lug with manure and compost and spread it on the strawberry patch.

While I was planting I noticed this lone crocus in the middle of garden #1.  I have never planted crocuses (sp?) in my veggie beds, or even for that matter, this side of the fence.  He is about twice the size of the ones in my flower beds.  Go figure.

Anyway, Costco has some good coupons this month.  I want to mention that they are offering coupons for name brand allergy meds and Kirkland Signature generics.  If you are bothered with springtime allergies, as I am, the KS brand is a screaming deal and they work great.  They are offering a generic for every name brand allergy pill out there.  If you can't tell what is what, ask the friendly people in the pharmacy to help you.

Here are what I consider to be the highlights this month:

Best Foods Mayonnaise - $2
Swanson Chicken Broth - $2.75
Mini BabyBel Cheese - $2.50
Marie Callendar's Pot Pies - $3
Iam's Dog Food - $10
Palmolive - $2
Pine Sol - $2.50
Crest Complete Xtra Whitening +Scope Toothpaste - $4
Kirkland Signature Supreme Diapers - $5
Solar Powered LED Accent/Security Lights - $10
Royal 16-sheet Shredder - $20
Brita Pitcher and Filters - $8
Cascade Complete Action Pacs - $3

Isn't is cool that we don't have to cut coupons at Costco anymore??  I just flash the app on my phone and that is it.  Also, check your latest Costco American Express bill because there will be a check on the last page.  I consider this free money because I don't have to do anything different than what I always do to get the money.  No hoops to jump through.  I just use my card.  How easy is that??

No comments:

Post a Comment