Saturday, January 5, 2013

Costco Coupons 1/2 - 1/27/13


 
I don't know about you, but I'm kinda shopped out after all the Christmas buying.  I finally did get my Christmas decorations down but only because I have people coming over tomorrow to watch the Seahawks game.  I literally have been living with the tree lights hanging down off the tree because I couldn't muster enough energy to take them down.  I like putting decorations up but really, really hate taking them down.

I certainly made out like a bandit at Christmas and I feel kind of guilty.  Besides the Macy's gift cards, my faves, Santa got me this cool greenhouse for my deck and a new composter.  Yes!!  Finally, I will be able to grow eggplants and peppers because they will have a nice cozy start in their little house before they get planted out in the cold mean garden.  I'm excited!!  Didn't see that one coming.  My handsome grandson, Eli, is going to put it all together for me.  Can't wait!!  Check it out:



Anyway, on to the Costco coupons.  I was reading somebody's blog, and I'm sorry that I can't remember which one or I would give you the link, but they said that the coupons this time are a big yawn and I pretty much agree.  Maybe it is just shopping overload but here are what I consider to be the more interesting coupons:

Taylor Glass Digital Scale - $5
Kirkland Signature CoQ10 - $5
Trunature Digestive Probiotic - $4
Special K - $2 limit 2
Royal 12-Sheet Shredder - $10
Kleenex - $3.75 limit 3
Cascade Action Pacs - $3 limit 1
Olay Body Wash - $3 limit 2
Colgate Toothpaste - $4 limit 2
Crest Pro-Health Toothpaste - $4 limit 2

Like I said, boring, but if you need new tires or a cell phone be sure and check Costco first.  Michelin tires have a $70 coupon and you can't beat the service in their tire shop.  I always get my phones there because you don't have to wait and they offer good deals and service.  I keep putting off getting a new phone because I don't want to go through learning a new one, but mine doesn't hold a charge like it should.


Cruise Fund Update:

Old balance   -    $681.67

                      +       14.39 Amazon sale

New balance  -   $696.06

 

No comments:

Post a Comment