Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Costco American Express Rewards Coupon 2013



My sister can really grow dahlias.  I remember back in the late 80s when she decided that she was going to be a dahlia grower.  She went to dahlia shows and bought gobs of beautiful dahlias.  Then she went home and dug a bed for them that stretched from the house clear down the road, complete with a rebar stake for each one.  And then carefully planted each one and tied it to the stake when it grew.  And she was rewarded with a stunning display of gorgeous dahlias.





When she split with her favorite ex-husband she just started a new dahlia bed in her new home.  Her neighbors love it so much that they care for it when she is away, taking a few home for a bouquet, of course.





Then she dug a bed in front of her office on the main drag of town.




People come by just to admire the display of blooms.


 

She was going to do a guest blog last fall on her dahlias but had some health issues that she had to deal with.  She tells me that she is gearing up for it and maybe we will hear from her after TAX SEASON, if she survives, being an accountant an all.

Also, the word is out.  The Costco American Express Rewards Coupon will be on the last page of your February bill.  I think this means the bill that you get in March for February charges but be sure and check your bill next month, just in case.

And remember - you have to cash it at Costco but don't have to spend it at Costco, although, they would like you to.  I'm told by my daughter-in-law who works at Costco that there are people who charge their whole life on their card and walk away with several thousand dollars in free money.  Something to think about if you have the discipline.

1 comment:

  1. Miss Smarty Dahlia PantsJanuary 31, 2013 at 12:05 PM

    Thank you for posting the pictures of my dahlias! I realize that I'm a bit obsessed with them. I also have them planted in big tubs (8 of them) at the rental house in Coquille too. I didn't dig them up this year as I generally do every 2 years, so we'll see how they turn out. The key is lots of sun and water.

    Costco cash - I won't have so much this year, because I've been using my Chase card that gives me a better % back on different items each quarter. Since MMP told me about cashing the checks in, I do that and save it for my cruise fund! Same with the Chase card also.

    ReplyDelete