Wednesday, June 27, 2012

QFC Grocery Basket 6/27

Is there anything better than lettuce fresh from your garden?  I've been eating tons of the stuff.  So far, all that the garden is producing is greens and lettuces, but come August it will be in full swing.  I can't wait for the green beans, zucchinis, spuds, beets, onions, peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes...if we ever have summer, that is.

The QFC ad has a couple of items that are stockup worthy this week.  I took advantage of the Hefty storage bags, Best Foods mayonnaise, Starbucks coffee and Tillamook butter.  They all had coupons except for the butter but $2 a pound is a good deal.  My total after the sale prices and coupons was $51.73 (45%) and I received a $2 Catalina for my next shopping trip.  Not too shabby.  Anything over one third off - I'm happy.

They are also running the Buy 10 Participating Items, Save $3, Get $2 Catalina which I was all over with the Hefty Bags and Best Foods.

Here are the deals that I'm looking at this week:

Starbucks Coffee - $6.99/12oz (coupon S/6/17 for $1.50)
Best Foods Mayonnaise - $2.69/30 oz (coupon S/6/24 for $2/2)
Coffee Mate Creamer - $2.79/32oz (coupon S/4/29 for $.50)
QFC Sour Cream - $1/16oz
Tillamook Butter - $2/lb
USDA Choice Bnls Ribeye Steak - $5.99/lb
Hefty One Zip Storage Bags - $1.19/ea (coupon S/5/13 for $1/2)
Leaf Lettuces - $1.25/ea
Broccoli Crowns/Cauliflower - $1.29/lb
Cherries - $3.98/lb
Strawberries - $3.98/2lb
Walla Walla Sweets - $1/lb

I noticed on my receipt that there is a survey.  You take the survey and you are entered to win one of 12 gift cards.  It doesn't say what the gift card is for but I'm assuming QFC.  I'm gonna do it.  I never win anything and I'm not just saying that in hopes that this time will be different.  Okay.  I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment